Monday, May 24, 2010

I see free time somewhere in my future!!!!!

Today is my last Monday EVER at my job!! Pretty excited about it. I am nervous that somehow time is going to stop and I will be stuck in this week forever! I have a lot of things due before I leave for good. I am hoping to hear from the county that I interviewed with soon. I have another interview scheduled Thursday, this week for a Summer/part-time teaching position at Huntington Learning Center. We will see what happens. I wanted to post a few crafts that I did throughout this crazy year, since soon I will have time to start them back up again!

This is one of the things that I gave Erik for Valentine's Day. It has 100 romantic way to show "I love you". I made it with my cricut. This is a "diaper pizza" I made for a friend's baby shower. Super cute idea, and EASY! Special delivery for the Taft's!!

Beaded bobby pins. I have never really worked with beads and wires before, but it is so much fun, and addictive!!

And lastly, this picture goes along perfectly with my theme of FREE TIME! Video game, massage and home-made pizza!

1 comment: