Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shopaholic??

We last heard that we would be closing on our house on or before June 15th. Since the news, Erik and I decided it would be best to not spend money on unnecessary things until after closing since there is no way of really knowing exactly how much $$$$ we will be expected to  bring to closing as well as how much $$$$ we will have to spend to get the house up and running. So far it has been a week and I feel like I am weaning myself off of a drug!!! I had no idea how attached I was to shopping. I have always been a bargain shopper, so it is not like I spend loads of money (we're talking yard sales and outlets here). I quickly realized that I spend almost all of my free time shopping, not that I have a lot of free time *LuCkiLy* :) I guess this is a necessary change that needs to be made with or without the new house! So until I win the Lottery.... I will be occupying my free time with things that do not cost money for example SCRAPBOOKING!!! I have so much stuff I could go for months without having to go to a craft store. Any other ideas of entertaining things that do not cost money??
Here are some random pictures of a craft did semi-recently. They are onesies with iron-ons on them (baby shower gift). Just a fun idea if anyone wants to steal it, I won't tell.
Well I am off to get my craft on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment