Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let The Count-Downs Begin!!!!

Seven days left of my school year and counting!! This year has been extremely difficult. I have had VERY trying students along side with putting an offer on our first home in OCTOBER and still waiting to close on it!!! Our closing date is May 23rd, but I am not counting on it at all. It is better not to get my hopes up. I have learned that the hard way. Erik and I have both decided to stick it out as long as it takes to get THIS house. We are still happy with our decision although we have probably come upon every road block imaginable along the way. I exagerate a little :) I have resigned from my current teaching job in hopes of getting a job closer to our new home. I had an interview yesterday, and should hear about it within the week. NeRvOus........ Erik is taking the Summer off from school, and is planning to "comp" out of some classes in the the mean time, which would be wonderful and cheaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment